• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can i get a P/C and some info on the following items :)

• Thread starter imported_kray2s
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_kray2s

Just a few items i saw in a friends colection and i was wondering if i was to buy them how much i would be looking at spending
(also a little info on where they came from if u have it to hand- nothing tooo deep just a basis
ty)

items -

1. Spam
2. Gutrot wine (may have been rotgut i cant remember which way round it was)
3. Brimstone
4. Bloodspawn
5. Singing crystal ball
6. Happy 6th anniversary crook
7. Happy 6th anniversary blacksmith tongs
8. A low quality finigans hat (cursed)
9. A fishing pole with mods - (doubt this is rare but a fishing pole with bonuses to skills on it????? since when :s)
and.... last but not least ......
10. Ornate chair (spell channeling)

oh just one more thing -

was or is there a rolling pin that is rare (for example possibly a stealable - i been offered one but they wont pass it over so i can see it - It doesnt say that it has uses but i dont want to buy a rolling pin for millions to find it is one a chef would use to make food with like a blacksmith uses tongs)
ty in advance for all your help

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Spam -Old holiday gift, 97' i think

2. Gutrot wine (may have been rotgut i cant remember which way round it was) -its Rotgut hehe -event item season 4 maybe? cant remember -bout 20-25m

3. Brimstone -old pagen reg, 2-4m

4. Bloodspawn -old pagen reg i have some for sale at 3m per

5. Singing crystal ball -old clean up brit item -25-35m

6. Happy 6th anniversary crook -exactly what it says hehe -12m

7. Happy 6th anniversary blacksmith tongs -12m

8. A low quality finigans hat (cursed) -old asain event rare i think? like 250k tops

9. A fishing pole with mods - (doubt this is rare but a fishing pole with bonuses to skills on it????? since when :s) -could be made with new wood types, frost wood etc, Danger powers spent quite a bit on heartwood kits making these long ago, and i was told that you cant make em ne more not for sure tho. no idea on price

10. Ornate chair (spell channeling) - same as number 9. no idea on price, not for sure if they can still be made or not, if they can be then probably not worth anything, if they cant be then probably a few mils

I

imported_kray2s

ok maybe the title a "happy 6th anniversary crook" was kinda obvious where it came from lol - thing is it was before my time playing this game - Were these some kind of quest item or drops from an em run event??

Just trying to get my head around what to spend some money on - these are all thing i like but i wanted to get the most for my cash

I

imported_SupSoc

I have almost a full set of Happy 6th Anniv. Items. I am missing just the lute. I plan on selling my set during the event.

R

rajadeah

25-35 for a singing balls kinda low last 2 i sold fetched 55 mill per

G

1. Spam 8 -12m
2. Rotgut Wine 20-30+
3. Brimstone try for 6-12
4. Bloodspawn 3-5
5. Singing crystal ball 30-50
6. Happy 6th anniversary crook 8-12
7. Happy 6th anniversary blacksmith tongs 8-12
8. A low quality finigans hat (cursed) - shouldnt be cursed but 100k
9. A fishing pole with mods - (doubt this is rare but a fishing pole with bonuses to skills on it????? since when :s) - made with a runic kit, unless it has 10+ necro prolly worthless
10. Ornate chair (spell channeling) - made with a runic , its rare only bc someone was foolish enough to craft it with a runic, but worthless

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

8. A low quality finigans hat (cursed) - shouldnt be cursed but 100k

[/ QUOTE ]

actualy their all cursed

<blockquote><hr>

1. Spam 8 -12m

[/ QUOTE ]

cant be locked down, decays fast, full holiday set sells for about 15-20m, spam probably worth 5 at best IMO

<blockquote><hr>

3. Brimstone try for 6-12

[/ QUOTE ]

i sell for 3-4, never heard of one getting anything close to 12m hehe

<blockquote><hr>

2. Rotgut Wine 20-30+

[/ QUOTE ]

ive sold my past 6 at 20 and 25m ea, never seen one sell for anything higher than that

<blockquote><hr>

25-35 for a singing balls kinda low last 2 i sold fetched 55 mill per

[/ QUOTE ]

there was also one that sold on UO-Auction for 85m but that doesnt mean thats what its worth, ive personally never been able to pull more than 40-45m for one and that took several weeks, i mean if you wana pull every single dime you can outta these items then sure you can listen to these other ppl but if your wanting to just sell your items moderately fast for an average price then listen to me, im not tryin to help you make a quick buck im tryin to help you sell for average price, not top dollar or price gouging like some ppl on this forum obviously try to go for

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

9. A fishing pole with mods - (doubt this is rare but a fishing pole with bonuses to skills on it????? since when :s) - made with a runic kit, unless it has 10+ necro prolly worthless
10. Ornate chair (spell channeling) - made with a runic , its rare only bc someone was foolish enough to craft it with a runic, but worthless

[/ QUOTE ]

again, i was told you cant make these with mods with runic kits any more? i was told they just come out regular items, modless. i have no idea if thats true or not nor am i willing to try hehe, but if thats true thats guna give these oddity items some type of value

G

actualy their all cursed

heh, interesting, never cared enough to look personally
<blockquote><hr>

1. Spam 8 -12m

[/ QUOTE ]

seen several at that rate personally, and seen several ppl post they would pay that much

i sell for 3-4, never heard of one getting anything close to 12m hehe

<blockquote><hr>

2. Rotgut Wine 20-30+

[/ QUOTE ]

ive sold my past 6 at 20 and 25m ea, never seen one sell for anything higher than that

I've seen a few go for more, but generally just wine fanatics, you know how they are!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya i hear ya lol, ive got 40-50 sets of that figginan stuff, no idea why lol, paid around 50k per piece and knew it was worth around 250k per piece so i figured why not lol

seriously surprised about the brimstone tho, ive never heard of it going that high, only ones i know of going for that high are, obsidian, eye of newt, and wyrms heart, the rest ive always seen in the 2-6m area, except pumice of course hehe bout 500k at best on that one, man ive got so many of those pumices in all different hues i forget which one is the original one LOL, got a few that wont stack tho so im assuming those are liget

and yes i do know how wine fans are lol, they pay some crazy amounts for that stuff

G

I better mention that the rolling pin can still be stolen from the bakers shops. least I think you still can. Worth as much as chisels I'd wager.

G

The stealable ones have no uses. There are also scribe's pens (two different facings and called "pen and ink") like this as well - no uses, one stone each. I have a bunch of these - let me get you a screenshot.

Edit:

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok, then there worthless hehe, 25k maybe cuz craftable ones have uses. can anyone tell me if flour sifters can be stolen this way too??

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, But, can a Flour Sifter even be stolen?? if so, then the one in parkays baja auction is completely worthless

I

imported_kray2s

the rolling pin had no uses -

and as for the cursed finigans hat - i was debating this with a friend - i thought they were all cursed and they said some were and some were not cursed! - any idea where these came fom at all?

And in reply to the pen and ink post - they are not rare (at least im 99% they aint lol) i think they can be purchased from the town libraries very cheaply!

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rolling Pins, Pen and Ink, etc can be obtained by stealing them, these do not have uses.

The ones bought from NPC's Have uses

My Question here is, Can The Flour Sifter be stolen? and if so, Does it have Uses?

FisherNap

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

The floursifter can not be stolen from anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about now but before they were introduced as craftable items along with frying pans, flour sifters were true rares as the only known ones were from server birth.

They were never semi-rare stealables.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired

G

The flour sifters are not a spawning stealable from anywhere. I am 110% sure of it.

G

Ditto...I stole NPC stuff for years...the auctioned flour sifter is a true rare.