• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can barely move

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't played in a while, logged in with Pinco's can barely walk. EC fine. Game is patched, noticed Pinco's patching last couple times I logged in. Do I need to do something - new profiles or something?

Khyro

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I haven't played in a while, logged in with Pinco's can barely walk. EC fine. Game is patched, noticed Pinco's patching last couple times I logged in. Do I need to do something - new profiles or something?
It could be something in your profile. He's made a lot of revamps to the UI lately, and depending on when you last logged in, it may have conflicting stuff in it. You could always rename your current profile to profile.old and let it create a new one to see if it fixes it.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That would be my first guess, new profile doesn't make a difference for me, though, still can barely walk - odd though that I would be having this and not others

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Maybe with the changes I need to unstial it and reinstall and start over?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Backup the user data folder and get rid of it, there is probably too much old stuff inside :D
OK, deleting all User Data instead of just profiles has things moving fast again, thanks. Problem trying to recreate macros - I can recreate a macro but get no action when I right click on it to assign a key combo to that macro - did something change there? Also, I can't create a new hot bar - nothing happens when I click Accept. I can right click for hot keys in EC. Other right click functions work in Pinco's.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK, deleting all User Data instead of just profiles has things moving fast again, thanks. Problem trying to recreate macros - I can recreate a macro but get no action when I right click on it to assign a key combo to that macro - did something change there? Also, I can't create a new hot bar - nothing happens when I click Accept. I can right click for hot keys in EC. Other right click functions work in Pinco's.
Next patch will have a fix for the macro error (for now you can drag the macro in an hotbar slot and edit it from there), but I can't replicate the new hotbar issue. check for errors and let me know (right click EC Playsound -> Errors log viewer)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The patch fixed the macro problem - now I can right click to assign hot keys
But now get zoom and out to work with the mouse wheel - it's like when I choose up for zoom out and down for zoom in or vice versa, the settings aren't being remembered

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The patch fixed the macro problem - now I can right click to assign hot keys
But now get zoom and out to work with the mouse wheel - it's like when I choose up for zoom out and down for zoom in or vice versa, the settings aren't being remembered
eheh it was saving both in the scroll up, now it should work :p