• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can anyone use the Royal Forged Pardon

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if i buy a Royal Forged Pardon can i then join VvV and eat it to turn back blue???

i ask because i have the points on another guy on another account but thought it might be nice to use it on my one red and take him to Tram for the first time...... well for ever actually.

so question is, can anyone use these?
like can a person buy one off a vendor and eat it if they join VvV?

tks in advance for the help.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
cool!

looks like my poor red might actually see the land of the living!

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i think after all those years of killing people i might stone off his skills and make him into a Tailor or a Tinker and he can live out his days making bonnets in Minoc for the trade consortium or something.

and from time to time he will get a far off look in his eye as he clutches his sewing needle just a little too tight and he will remember.....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i think after all those years of killing people i might stone off his skills and make him into a Tailor or a Tinker and he can live out his days making bonnets in Minoc for the trade consortium or something.

and from time to time he will get a far off look in his eye as he clutches his sewing needle just a little too tight and he will remember.....
Make a Tamer.

He will never kill a Player again.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Poo if your on pac I can give you a pardon

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Make a Tamer.

He will never kill a Player again.
ironically enough its my Red Tamer that im doing this on!
and im killing him off because he cant pvp anymore with the changes to pets.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh, tamers can kill people just fine -

It's just their guildmates (or themselves) in the heat of a PvM battle by accidentally targeting an all kill when trying to cross-heal on short notice. :p

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards

It's just their guildmates (or themselves) in the heat of a PvM battle by accidentally targeting an all kill when trying to cross-heal on short notice. :p
Yep That how Jo does it to Tiger ;) And other guildmates, aren't we right @Violet Jo?

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Yup at Mel I have seen Player X was killed by BIG BOI. Pets kill players just fine if the player is standing next to Mel.

Then we get to joke about it later.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yup at Mel I have seen Player X was killed by BIG BOI. Pets kill players just fine if the player is standing next to Mel.

Then we get to joke about it later.
I'm willing to bet Mel kills a ton more players than Pets do.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED

Yep...been there done that..to my self that is in Fel champ..lol