• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Can Anyone please tell me who owns this Fel Yew Home on ATL???? (REWARD FOR ANSWER)

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Been trying to find the owner of this home to make a purchase for over a week and not a single person ive asked seems to know the owner, including his neighbors... there is no icq/discord information to contact them outside of the game which doesnt make much sense considering its a house purely made for auction block... Anyways if anybody could help me out here id greatly appreciate it!

Again this house is in Fel Yew on ATLANTIC

LOL im even willing to give 1m for a correct answer to this as a reward.. thats how long ive been trying to find this home owner

upload_2018-8-4_22-31-3.png

Cake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
hey man thanks for the information. I appreciate the effort. I will message them both!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thread has been cleaned up. Please keep all comments without any trolling or accusations. All posts that do not follow will be removed and warnings will be issued. Thanks for your understanding

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Again too say this for the 100th time, these Malls are not Mine, i never Owned them, the Only Mall i have left is outside East Exit in Luna, i dont have that much stuff left and not playing alot of UO. But the new Owner from this Rebuilt Mall which i herd last is Great Gatsby Now!!