• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Can anyone pc these items for me?

K

kray2s

Hi all i was wondering how much it would cost me to purchase the folloing should i decide to. Please could anyone price check them for me?

Im on Europa shard should it make a difference to the prices.

Items im looking for a pc on are: -

Kettle
Special Beard Dye
Happy 6th Anni crook
Fishing Weight
Spam
Blighted Cotton (one of the keys to a peerless) but has NO TIMER

Thanks in advance :)

K

Kratos Aurion

Kettle 13m-30m
Special Beard Dye 17-20m
Happy 6th Anni crook 2m?
Fishing Weight 500k
Spam old christmas item. Not sure but I would estimate 5m
Blighted Cotton (one of the keys to a peerless) but has NO TIMER can still be found I believe. Valueless.

K

kray2s

Kettle 13m-30m
Special Beard Dye 17-20m
Happy 6th Anni crook 2m?
Fishing Weight 500k
Spam old christmas item. Not sure but I would estimate 5m
Blighted Cotton (one of the keys to a peerless) but has NO TIMER can still be found I believe. Valueless.
Thank you for the quick reply,

You wouldnt happen to know what would make a full 6th anni set would you?

I know theres a spellbook and a crook but then i draw a blank??

K

Kratos Aurion

Mage spellbook, Necromancer spellbook, Crook are all I can think of right now. I'll see if I can find the list.

K

Kratos Aurion

Add a chivalry book and an Axe (double axe?) I believe to the list. I think there were only 5 total but I could be wrong. I'm always proven wrong.:loser:

T

tiggertessa2007

theres a sextant also,,,theres a list on here somewhere in a post i read,,,ummmmm bout a month ago mabye

R

rajadeah

Theres chiv magery and necro books smith tongs, a lute, sextant, a crook the double axe maybe a sewing kit and there all worth alot more then 2 mill per a min of 10 is more like it

K

Kratos Aurion

Theres chiv magery and necro books smith tongs, a lute, sextant, a crook the double axe maybe a sewing kit and there all worth alot more then 2 mill per a min of 10 is more like it

Idk I just estimated since I bought a necro book for 1m recently

K

Kratos Aurion

why thank you. I just figured it was a good buy but didn't assume it was that good. Glad I got it now :D

D

DVI

It would be a chivarly book, magery book, necromancy book, tongs, sextant, crook, and axe, no sewing kit.

Also the average value is between 4 - 12m. The more difficult to find items are generally between 4 - 7, while the more difficult to find ones are closer to the 12m range. Although there is always the possibity someone seeking to complete their collection may pay more for an item that they require.

J

Jasonleebeck

Hi all i was wondering how much it would cost me to purchase the folloing should i decide to. Please could anyone price check them for me?

Im on Europa shard should it make a difference to the prices.

Items im looking for a pc on are: -

Kettle
Special Beard Dye
Happy 6th Anni crook
Fishing Weight
Spam
Blighted Cotton (one of the keys to a peerless) but has NO TIMER

Thanks in advance :)
If I'm not mistaken, there are actually two different hues to spam. There was a bug where selling fruit cake to an NPC and buying it back resulted in a name change while still holding the fruit cake hue. Both are originally different in color, but I think the original spam was a lighter shade of maroon.

Also, to get the blighted cotton without the timer on it, go and stealth around in the Weald and do nothing but pick up the cotton and drop them on yourself,...you'll see.