• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can anyone help?

P

Pom Pom

Ok heres the thing:

I placed a larger house. I therefore condemed my old house, which is fine - I hope.

Here are my questions:

1) Can I now demolish my old house after I clean it out?

2) Can I then resize my new home, if necessary, before I customize it? I ask this because after I demolish my old condemed house, I would hate to then demolish my new one only to find I cannot resize for 7 days, therefore I would be without a house.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just did the first part, with two different houses, so yes, placing and then demolishing the old one, yes... after all, gonna need the funds for the new place! ;)

I don't *think* there's a waiting period for the resizing, but you should probably wait for someone that knows for certain

T

The Home Guild

hELLO.
Once you demo first home or trade you can replot asap no waiting period.
the timer is only for recieving a home.
you can resize and replot np at all.