• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can anyone confirm Cadillac and Wolf?

C

Corwin

From the 2007 Holiday Card set? Were Cadillac and Wolf still working for UO before Christmas? Did anyone see their names on the 2007 Cards?

Does anyone have a full set of developer names and have those two names in the 2007 set?

I have been spamming all over UO for those two since last December and offering to pay 500k for each card, but no one can seem to find them.

I had a thread back on the old boards and those names were added, but I just noticed that the two I had were from 2006.

And with Spring Cleaning going on, I am afraid people are tossing them for 50 points.

Can anyone confirm those two names? or maybe look at the 2007 files to see if they are on there?

Thank you for all the help.

Corwin icq 1283150.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Corwin, I've checked a couple of times and haven't seen either Cadillac or Wolf on my 2007 cards. They were on the 2006 cards, though.

Here are the names I found on my 2007 cards:

Adolescence
Adula
Ando
Baron Mind
Bucklechops
CatHat
Cerulean
Chris
Co
Coelacanth
Comforl
Coolio
Czarzane
Danandez
Darkscribe
Draconi
DragonHead
Drake
Elendrik
Fylwyn
Glamdring
Goto
GrumpyMartyr
Gustus
Hannel
Hazel
HoppyGirl
Inoia
Jaisin
Jeremy
JIB
Jyrra
Kaiser
Kent
Khaled
Leto
Leurocian
Lori
Marby
Masara
Maxito
Meatshield
Mesanna
MrsTroubleMaker
MrTact
Mythfire
Nina
Norics
Nyssa
Prume
PurpleTurtle
Reico
Rend
Runna
Sameerah
Serado
SherboDeluxe
Sienna
Silvani
Snark
Sowl
Spada
Splat
Steedin
Stormwind
Supreem
Tad
TheGrimmOmen
Theowulf
Towein
Tulkas
Uril
Vou
Wasia
Wilki
Xena
Yamada
Ya-Ssan
Zilo
Zoer

C

Corwin

Thank you Tina, that is exactly what I was looking for. That is the exact number and names that I have for 2007. So I can feel better that I have another complete (or useless) collection and now I don't have to worry so much about the spring clean up.

Thank you again.