• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a trial account participate in CleanUp brit?

MadNezz55

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have around 620k clean up points (found alotta 6th anni bells, bags, n cakes), and I want to know if I can claim the pigments to sell if I turn them in.

I turned in a cake and a bag and it said i had 13000 points but I dont know how to try to claim a reward. I clicked on the clean up guard but there is nothing in his context menu.

Or can i not claim since im on a young/trial account. I know i cant place a house, go to fel dungeons, use power scrolls, use bags of sending, go to t2a, ughhhhh

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Honestly, your best bet to figure this out and report back to us is to bring that charc to Brit and double click on the Cleanup Rewarder, and see if it allows you to bring up that menu, if thats possible should be able to buy things then.

MadNezz55

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah i single clicked him and no option and dbl clicked him and didnt see an option. I asked because ive never done clean up b4 and was wondering if i was doing something wrong. Its all good now though i sold all the crap i was going to turn in for 10mil.