• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discordance] Can a Scoundrel still disco?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have a old fel musician/snooper/sometime wannabe thief that I am now changing to get with the times. I would like to keep his scoundrel title and am goining to lock it. Can I train his disco/peace and provo with this title?

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
The reason for positive karma on the ethereal warriors is so they do not attack you. You can sub in Lich Lords, Sucubus and others but since there is so few of them at any one time, it makes it more difficult. You can check here and see what is close to 107.6 which is the barding difficulty for Ethereal Warriors. Karma should not matter with harpies.

Going back to negative karma is easy by killing things like fairies, meers, serpentine dragons etc so you can always go positive karma temporarily and then take it back to negative when your training is done.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That barding list was posted in 2009, so there are a few more recent additions that aren't included. In place of Ethereal Warriors I would try Molten Earth elementals in Shame 2.
It's not harpies and ethereal warriors you're advised to avoid, it's pixies and ethereal warriors. Misread that I think?
I'd replace pixies with solen infiltrators, probably around Wind entrance.