• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a red do the human to elf quest?

G

I'm 95% sure that if you're a red, you're stuck as human, no human to elf quest for you.
But elves can do the elf to human quest, so the devs should really look at making this quest possible for reds.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

no human to elf quest for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

... at one point in time red used to be a punishment... with real down sides..

Really don't see a point in letting you go elf.

F

Fayled Dhreams

Have Chango Pelon research it for ya ...
<blockquote><hr>

Chango Pelon #7476411 - 10/29/07 [Re:Can a RED do the human to elf quest in Fel?

Yes, the Ilsh characters for the quest are placed in fel for reds to do the quest. There is a page with the info of what is needed as well as the alternatives for reds.

Here

[/ QUOTE ]
I suggest Chango ... cause his link is ... errr ... dead

I

imported_Kojak

Arielle is just east of the shrine of sacrifice in felucca and her baubles are a little down and to the right of Arielle (about 1/2 a screen)

Sneaky Que

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Is it possible?

Have they relocated Ariels quest?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I think there is a runebook in the Luna rune library (Oceania) that has it marked.