• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a Ghost Enter a Peerless Instance?

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Can I add a ghost and have it enter a peerless instance? Its potentially for an event.

Thanks.

Immortal_Flow

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Doesnt look like it. Was able to enter blighted grove while a ghost, with insured machette.
But when entering the boss, The gump pops up, but gives an error saying You can do that while dead. if trying to go in

Ang7

Sage
UNLEASHED
You can always send someone in first and simply get killed and stay as a ghost

Why are you interested in doing it ?

Also, I’m pretty sure you’ll get kicked out of the boss room as a ghost eventually. For sure once the boss dies you’ll have a few minutes and then everyone is kicked out.

Last edited:

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can always send someone in first and simply get killed and stay as a ghost

Why are you interested in doing it ?

Also, I’m pretty sure you’ll get kicked out of the boss room as a ghost eventually. For sure once the boss dies you’ll have a few minutes and then everyone is kicked out.
I used to do stuff for RP events for ny guild sometimes you need a ghost

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So basically you want to grief players in with Mel in fel to let reds know when they players are leaving

Just tell the truth

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
So basically you want to grief players in with Mel in fel to let reds know when they players are leaving

Just tell the truth
You're such a jerk. Seriously.

I am planning an event for next year and it requires the character to come back after the peerless has been defeated. I was trying to figure out if that could be done without me having to be alive when i went in because that would ruin the story line or i'd have to change the storyline altogether, which is what i decided to do after talking to some people who didn't assume everyone was out to grief others.

I'm sad for you @jack flash uk ... that you think every INSTANCE is an opportunity to grief people. Either you're a griefer or you're a very unhappy person. Or maybe just a troll and that opens up a whole other world of why I'm sad for you and your unhappy outlook on life.

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Doesnt look like it. Was able to enter blighted grove while a ghost, with insured machette.
But when entering the boss, The gump pops up, but gives an error saying You can do that while dead. if trying to go in
Thank you @Immortal_Flow! I feel like I should have known that since I'm dead a lot but I don't do peerless that often so I wasn't sure what the situation would be!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You're such a jerk. Seriously.

I am planning an event for next year and it requires the character to come back after the peerless has been defeated. I was trying to figure out if that could be done without me having to be alive when i went in because that would ruin the story line or i'd have to change the storyline altogether, which is what i decided to do after talking to some people who didn't assume everyone was out to grief others.

I'm sad for you @jack flash uk ... that you think every INSTANCE is an opportunity to grief people. Either you're a griefer or you're a very unhappy person. Or maybe just a troll and that opens up a whole other world of why I'm sad for you and your unhappy outlook on life.
I dont need your sympathy at all. I tell it as I see it :)