• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can a character get more than one tabard?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stone Magery or Archery to your other toons. They can get a Tabard.

I'm about to delete a toon and create a new one and put skills on them. I put a magery primer 1 or 2 on them and eat 110 magery and 105 Eval. Fewer EV fails. and you can use spells that fit they Captain.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Stone Magery or Archery to your other toons. They can get a Tabard.

I'm about to delete a toon and create a new one and put skills on them. I put a magery primer 1 or 2 on them and eat 110 magery and 105 Eval. Fewer EV fails. and you can use spells that fit they Captain.
thats why you should always have GM Spellweaving sitting on a soulstone and mastery 1/2 are worth nothing so get a pile of those.
just in case you want to send your mule in to get something.
just park him in the back and when the Capt is able to be hit roll him in and drop a couple Word of Death bombs then our done.