• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CALLING ALL SHARD!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We as a guild here at KOC would like to propose an offer of peace during these hard times in magincia...

Would Tnt and the CoF alliance like to work together tonight and finish magincia?

If so please post in this thread and let us know so we can finish the rifts at the moongate in magincia.

Siege is small enough I dont think we need to lose another city

Post/pm or reach me via ICQ if anyone from those guilds is interested....

Thanks.

M

Major_Jax

Lol, Siege needs to lose about 10 citys. Then maybe people would see each other.

I

imported_Goron

I was running around with Goron making the flames go away with "An Sanct Flam".
But thats all I could do. Some jsv were trying to hit the rift guardians but those things hit back, hard.

I'd be willing to go help out tonight. Ill run around saying An Sanct Flam, as I dont want to melee those things, and magery (req for the spell words to work and make flames go away) doesnt seem to work too well on them:)

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, Siege needs to lose about 10 citys. Then maybe people would see each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Siege needs to lose a helluva lot more than 10 cities....

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

I was running around with Goron making the flames go away with "An Sanct Flam".
But thats all I could do. Some jsv were trying to hit the rift guardians but those things hit back, hard.

I'd be willing to go help out tonight. Ill run around saying An Sanct Flam, as I dont want to melee those things, and magery (req for the spell words to work and make flames go away) doesnt seem to work too well on them:)

[/ QUOTE ]

We started Killin one. Congrats to Tamior for showing us how. ^^

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Destroying Malas and Tokuno would be a great start.

[/ QUOTE ]

i concur!

G

Don't know what happened just now but I can interpret it 2 ways. I died and you looted my body intending to give me my stuff back. Or you looted me to be mean. Either way you should have hung around to talk to me since I looted my night sight crappy bone legs off your body and what ever else I could grab so I could return it to you.

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Destroying Malas and Tokuno would be a great start.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. But, Siege is only 10% Siegers. You must have forgotten Siege is 90% trammelers. The idea of having to move their house for the good of the shard is oh so horrible. Heck, we can't even convince the majority of Siege, well posters anyway, to ask the devs NOT to add MOREEEEEE LANDDDDD AND DUNGEONS to Siege with the SA expansion. Wth is that?

G

I pledge not to bleed all over thy boots if ye pledge not to make me bleed. Or explode. Or turn green and die making strange glurking noises. Or feed me to a pet. Did I leave anything out?

Seriously, how do you think it is going to look if "the hard shard" couldn't get rid of the invaders, but everyone else did? People, we have the WHOLE YEAR to kill each other - but these monsters are only here until Friday!

*pictures future dev meet-up*
"Ha ha, look at him - he used to play on Siege!"
"Yeah? I heard they got their posteriors kicked by some monochromatic pixels in 2007."
"Hmm. Sad. Let's shun him."

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

Yep. But, Siege is only 10% Siegers. You must have forgotten Siege is 90% trammelers.

[/ QUOTE ]coming from the guy that wants no insurance, yet complains when he is looted... hmmm...
You do know why UO:Ren and insurance came around in the first place right? because players complained about getting pked and looted...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
amen, apprently its to hard of a shard people cant put their bs behind them for a few days to finish this....

But heck what do i know

I

imported_Krystal

i look at it different, I'd think it be cool to be the only shard not to have magincia. we'd be different like always;)

i went on other shards and the 3 i went on all had theirs done. (brown nosers! :p )

also the wimpiest factions would be TB, they would be the only factions that has a gz now;/

imagine the cool faction boat battles this would bring on too, no moongate to mag, so pirates would come back! (I'm on a roll ill stop now lol)

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Diggit.

G

You won't be the only shard. Fel on the shards would be destroyed wouldn't it? Plus the more dead shards wouldn't have it done.

M

Masumatek

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Yep. But, Siege is only 10% Siegers. You must have forgotten Siege is 90% trammelers.

[/ QUOTE ]coming from the guy that wants no insurance, yet complains when he is looted... hmmm...
You do know why UO:Ren and insurance came around in the first place right? because players complained about getting pked and looted...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for providing yet more examples of how you like to twist what really happened and what people really said. The whole talk in the other thread wasn't just about some random guy named goron looting me. It was about him and other people in his alliance looting a guild (BORG) multiple times (dry looting in fact) that I thought was suppose to be on friendly no-loot terms. Apparently we no longer are. Which is fine. I'm just glad we cleared that up. I'll be sure to loot the many arties I've passed up on recently next time I kill your alliance.