• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Calling All Players!

Z

Zara

As most of you on Great Lakes know, E-Go has suffered some losses and we're looking to restructure. It is essential for factions that there are other factions to fight against. So anyone looking to come join in the fun and be a part of the Minax team we'd love to have you.

Haven't played in factions before? It doesn't matter, if you're willing to learn and looking for fun this is the place for you. If you're interested please contact Rusty or Zara.

S

SRB

Good Luck Zara! We need more players in Factions, all of them, so come on everyone ... it really is a great time.

S

Saleena

I wanna join in!! :p Hey zara I Havent been on in awhile but plan on comming back within in the next couple of days here. I've been workingto much:sleep2:

Dubar

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think e-go speed hacked alot to be honest, however they definitely had alot of good players. cant deny that

guilds are never the same without their GM. its a shame, just as we were getting to where i wanted us to be temp wise and with old members coming back

looks like the only guild worth fighting on the shard wont be around anymore :(

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be a nag or butt into things here, but if things on GL are in a transition stage, why not take a little bit of a break from GL, let things calm down a bit, and start building some characters on Origin? Do we really want this next publish to affect factions and end up being buggy when we had the chance to give it a good testing on Origin? (Sounds it will be on TC for two weeks first but for some reason people seem reluctant to jump into factions on TC.)

Come on....you know you've always wanted to check out Origin and be the first to break in the new stuff. Here's your chance to finally do it with factions!

:)

Yes, YAD is already on Origin: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=96995.

Z

Zara

Anthius has always been the heart of E-Go and to be honest he always will be, no matter where he is. I think he's pounded a few facts into us that we will not soon forget!

However, E-Go still lives and we are looking to have some fun! Right now the odds are against us but that won't keep us from trying. So come on and play!

Saleena, get your butt back into game, girl! *Waggles her brows* I got a surprise for you!

Anyone reading this that hasn't played factions before and wants to learn, please let us know. You don't know what you're missing!

Dorinda

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not to be a nag or butt into things here, but if things on GL are in a transition stage, why not take a little bit of a break from GL, let things calm down a bit, and start building some characters on Origin? Do we really want this next publish to affect factions and end up being buggy when we had the chance to give it a good testing on Origin? (Sounds it will be on TC for two weeks first but for some reason people seem reluctant to jump into factions on TC.)

Come on....you know you've always wanted to check out Origin and be the first to break in the new stuff. Here's your chance to finally do it with factions!

:)

Yes, YAD is already on Origin: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=96995.

Why would you make a character on origin? Why not jump on Test Center and see the changes.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure some won't agree, but I tend to think people would take the testing a little more seriously if they did it with characters that they put some work into. Arabella and I have tried testing factions stuff on Test Center and it did not go well. It seems to be a place where the true jerks of UO thrive and GMs fear to tread.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TC is defintely not the place to try to work out any bugs! I have to see what type of characters I have on Origin Tina, will let ya know

aulbrey

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive never been in factions before and i would like to learn eventually maybe i should start on a smaller shard till i get my feet wet a little hehe.

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive never been in factions before and i would like to learn eventually maybe i should start on a smaller shard till i get my feet wet a little hehe.
Ahh jump right in and get your feet wet on Great Lakes. There are plenty of good people in Factions that will help you and guide you along the way. Yes we have some uber nasty players in factions, but you will find those type anywhere you go!

C

Cut Thr0at

well shiet if pwnt is still minax and my boy longshot is with e-go Deception will be happy to join but ill only be back for a few weeks if that makes a difference to you guys..? lemme know!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well shiet if pwnt is still minax and my boy longshot is with e-go Deception will be happy to join but ill only be back for a few weeks if that makes a difference to you guys..? lemme know!
The more the merrier!

Arabella

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
alright, no hard feelings about anything in the past
Nah, it is just a game and we need more players in Factions.

Should be really interesting with Rid going Com with Slipknots guild. Ego is rebuilding, I haven't seen many SO doing factions other then Discord Dan, being a pain in the behind and Bo Hunter is back with SL. Will be nice to have all 4 factions active again!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, it is just a game and we need more players in Factions.

Should be really interesting with Rid going Com with Slipknots guild. Ego is rebuilding, I haven't seen many SO doing factions other then Discord Dan, being a pain in the behind and Bo Hunter is back with SL. Will be nice to have all 4 factions active again!

Slipknot has 1 char in factions and no one else in his guild seems to want to.

They are more interested in spawning I think. I'd rather they went SL with Bo Hunter if they must do factions.

SO? doesn't faction fight. They sit at the gate and occasionally attack an orange.

C

Cut Thr0at

when i was SO? they fought alot we had many awesome fights with TB and SL

C

Cut Thr0at

false? how so? we were at the top of the faction boards for a few weeks. so sir please dont talk about **** u dont no of =(

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
false? how so? we were at the top of the faction boards for a few weeks. so sir please dont talk about **** u dont no of =(
Sorry, I'm still too shocked the government would employ someone like you. It boggles my mind, and I can't think of any responses.