• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Government Calling all Merchants!

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Hear ye! hear ye!!

I would like to announce that the city of Minoc has reached a new trade deal with the Merchant's Association. I would like to encourage all who are in need of jobs to come set up shop and share in the city's prosperity. Be you banker, jeweler, blacksmith, tinker, sailor, miner, or whatever your skill may be, you are needed to help expand our trade routes.
Minoc is rich in natural resources, and we need more shovels turning in our mines, more wood in our lumber mills, and more ships in our port. Bring your horses and your wagons!
The time to go to work is now!

I have been in contact with the local group of gypsies, and am negotiating with them to see if they can increase the transportation of goods throughout the kingdom.

I look forward to working with you all...

-Governor Naitch

upload_2016-1-1_23-20-45.png