• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Calling all Europa collectors - anyone wanna join forces for a bid for the festival?

K

kray2s

Title says it all really - i donthave the time to organise the whole thing myself to put forward a bid and then run it if we manage to get the festival!

So, anyone willing to help and make a success of it in bringing it to europa pls post here and lets get the ball rolling so to speak

F

feath

of course i would - i offered to host it in the first thread that this subject came up in.
but, i dont know what tomas whats as 'bids'. i've never managed get to the other festivals due to illness, so can't build off of those.
I've got a luna house for vendors. Or, one on umbra road that can be used.
point me in the right way, and i can organize some events. I'm doing the halloween deco contest, so have some experience.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can try help out anyway i can, im sure Alcestis and Kaj may help out too i hope :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although not a true rares/event collector i really want to see the event on europa this time - the 3rd / 4th biggest west shard!!!..lets be honest it was kinda promised for europa then snatched away at the last miniute..for an apparent bid war???.

I can maybe help a little...signs the europa register!

K

Kratos Aurion

Actually the decider for the events has been Aspen. Technically I thought it was suppose to be a confrence between the Rares Council to decide when/where. I'm partially confused my self as to why the concern was raised in the first place and not taken directly to the council. If it turns into a contest its going to create friction between competing players.

On a side note. When did Aspen quite?

K

kray2s

Actually the decider for the events has been Aspen. Technically I thought it was suppose to be a confrence between the Rares Council to decide when/where. I'm partially confused my self as to why the concern was raised in the first place and not taken directly to the council. If it turns into a contest its going to create friction between competing players.

On a side note. When did Aspen quite?
Just to say that i created this thread due to one placed by Thomas Bryce about bids to be submitted to hold the festival in an olympics style.

I was really trying to see if any Europa collector would be interested in aiding me in running it.

As for Aspen i think he has either stepped down or currently taking a break from it all - i not 100% on which

K

Kratos Aurion

I understand but I don't know if what Tomas did was out of desperation to ensure theres a next event this year or if he just forgot there is a council. I just assume that eventually in time, there is going to be a hardcore finatic that when faced with this situation, may be displeased on how it was decided. I'm all for Europa if I can make it this year.