• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Call to Arms! - Time Of Legends Part 3 (Big Fight) ***Sunday, July 19*** Sunday, July 26***

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not bad event but total unfriendly for Melee chars. They couldn't reach Coil from land, it worked only from ship. On first battle my ship worked fine, but it was filled with items after that and i couldn't take it and use for next one. People were uncoordinated and couldn't use their ships. So my point it, don't bring Melee templates on this event on other shards! hehe :)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We still have something to fight. Total 20 bosses spawned
Good luck with that mate. There was a fair few of us trying to mop up the left overs but it was taking ages and just seemed to regen it's health so fast it was pretty much impossible to kill!

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are ugly creatures to fight in a crowd..so many corpses! So many of them mine!

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got my drop yesterday off 3rd mob.
Now I have time to fine tune my gear for such mobs and test on leftovers.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they are bloody strong, there must of been what 15-20 of us at the end there and we couldnt scratch it, was regening too fast. Need a huge group to kill one. We'll have to arrange a time for us all to go out and hunt them. Could do one after public scalis tomorrow or something.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just signed in and there are still 2 about that I saw. Maybe more...

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seemed like cannons and armour ignore are the way to go - AI with my soul glaive was doing around 90 damage, heavy cannonball did around 150. My mystic/mage did next to nothing, the resists on those tentacles must be mid-high 90s across the board. And beware of using leech properties, they have tainted auras that damage you when leeching.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was hitting with cannons for 250 a shot last night, but cannons are so annoying to aim etc. It is really hard to pilot a ship whilst your getting smashed for 50 by AoE. then you gotta reload the cannons etc

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AI was doing about 130. But getting a shot off on them with archery was a nightmare. At least the one trapped near the bay was.

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was hard to find a spot from where one could hit them. Pesky things.

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We did a few tonight and they were definately more killable Emile thanks :). Still tough as well, the small group of us left at the end couldnt manage one once a few people had left.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
https://www.facebook.com/events/1431762170485933/
Sunday, July 26
at 7:00pm - 8:00pm in UTC

Last week Hawkwind, the Timelord, called upon the Royal Guard to find for him the Emerald of The Rondorin Empire. The mission was a success; the Emerald was found and returned to Hawkwind!

But the Royal Guard wasn't able to secure all the Emeralds yet. To prevent Minax from getting her hands on the remaining Gems; Dupre is leading a second mission into Tokuno to recover them.

Note: Bring ships with cannons and plenty of ammunition! This will entirely be a ranged fight. So leave those swords at home and pack a bow instead. Pets equally are best left in their stables.