• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Call for Applications

• Thread starter Buzz Aldridge
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Buzz Aldridge

The High Council is accepting applications for the 8th Seat, representing the city of Skara Brae and the virtue of Spirituality. Please send an email requesting an application to [email protected].

Be well!

Lord Buzz Aldridge
Chancellor of Virtue
High Council of Britannia

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would be very interested in the outcome of our Skara Brae representive *smiles*

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pokes Airmid*

Hehe, I can see it now! Airmid for office books, cakes, and named pets at all the banks!;)

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*giggles*

I'm sorry I missed the HC meeting but I look forward to my schedule allowing for it on Monday evenings now! It will be interesting to see what plans are made for each invaded town representive. I will gladly assist when the call comes.

*sticks a flag in Sweden and maintains neutrality*