• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bye at least for now!

• Thread starter imported_Ibichi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Ibichi

Well, everything has been sold or given away. I have been asked several times about my weapons, mostly the crossbow, it is one of the few things I did not sell or give away. I am not selling my 3 accounts, they were each started by me, my husband and daughter over 7 years ago.

I have had so much fun playing this game, nothing will ever compare, but it just doesn't hold the luster it once did. I'm got pretty bored, found myself logging in only to stand there thinking there is nothing I really want to do in game. So I would craft or spend time in heartwood.

Of course all the drama the last few months pushed me further away from the game. I will not say I will never be back because things change.

I will miss everyone on Siege, well with the exception of one. Each of us make this shard what it is regardless of our playstyle. If we all were exactly the same than it really would be boring.

Thanks to all of you for making my time here so much fun. I am lucky in that several people are trying out another game with me, lol some of them quietly.

Kelmo and Mo, thanks for making me toe the line, several times I came close to crossing it and one of you would warn me to back off. You have a job that really is hard and I always appreciated how you both did it, may not have agreed with it at time.

I made some great ingame friends even if they were on the opposite side. I am not going to name anyone else because surely I will forget someone and hurt feelings.

I am probably going to offer the guild to one of those left if they would like to try to continue with it for the time being. If someone does take it, it will be the last time I log in.

Bye Siege

G

Bye, baby !
I warned you that being blue is boring and tedious. You should have become evil and followed my teachings...

Kill the blues, humiliate them, dry loot them, ress kill them.. FEEL POWERFUL...
And be gentle with the red brothers, always helping them at all ! Thats the code you should have chosen...

I

imported_mo'gluk

there will alwayz be space in meeb heart fer lat.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

there will alwayz be space in meeb heart fer lat.....

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...mo'gluk, at least Ibichi can remember "beware of orcs bearing Violet Courages."

-Skylark

G

You'll be back. Addictions are funny that way. So is hope. *grins*

Be safe, wherever the road may take you!

R

Roentgen

You will be back...you shall miss me too much to stay away!!!

S

Sir Ha-ward

I hate seeing you go, hopefully everyone is right and you will be back. Who knows you might get a lil bit of worship in this thread from scorn or Big D (maybe not LOLZ!!) before you go. I had a great time in the guild with you and in vent and as i said hope to see you back on soon

G

Was a great time with you, I will miss you. Good luck and have fun elsewhere now !!!

P

Punani/Atilla

Ibi, hate to see you go and good luck. I know we will see you again in the future!

C

CorwinWE

We should just start a gameplay thread on stratics, it would likely be more fun than actually playing what EA has turned the shard and the game in to.

Welcome to the other side.

G

Goodbye and good luck on your next adventure.

Always sad to see another player leave the game...

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

<blockquote><hr>

I hate seeing you go, hopefully everyone is right and you will be back. Who knows you might get a lil bit of worship in this thread from scorn or Big D (maybe not LOLZ!!) before you go. I had a great time in the guild with you and in vent and as i said hope to see you back on soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Your worship of me is duly noted.

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Your worship of me is duly noted.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, if you see that as worship you lead a sad life sir

I

imported_MoonglowMerchant

Hmm.

You can't make a post unless its about me. When you see me in game, you go nuts trying to kill me and always end up dead.

It's like you are an x-girlfriend who just can't get over me. Except that you aren't a girl and you were never my friend.

Obsess over someone else please.

*waits for the next post that HaHa can't help but make*

I

imported_Soul'Ess

Good luck, take care and ur gonna find it hard to stay away from the boards for abit.

{:p

D

Dark_Schneider

Good luck in whatever you do, maybe see you around here again someday!

G

Bye Ibi, I've had a great time playing with you on Siege. You are a great person with a heart of gold and will be greatly missed!

J

Jakylpops

Ok, so who's going to run the betting pool on how long she stays away??

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

Hmm.

You can't make a post unless its about me. When you see me in game, you go nuts trying to kill me and always end up dead.

It's like you are an x-girlfriend who just can't get over me. Except that you aren't a girl and you were never my friend.

Obsess over someone else please.

*waits for the next post that HaHa can't help but make*

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, isnt this what you do with Ibichi? But ya , lets see how many posts I have with your name in it.... what 3 , so ya lets try again sweetie, maybe you wont fail so bad next try.I think maybe your a bit upset that i beat ya to the punch in this thread, cuz we ALL knew you were bout to do your normal cry , then Ibi worship, I mean cmon your one of the most predictable posters on the forums, but anyways plz do enlighten us all as to when i have ever died to you? Ya i kinda thought not , so sad that you stretch the truth so much , *coughs* Mos tower *coughs*. As far as going nuts lets open that mouth and see whats in there eh? Speaking of thread worship though, wasnt it just last week you dedicated a thread just to lil ole me? Haha, too funny

P.S. When i typed LOL at the start of this thread, I was actually laughing. Now plz be careful not to stray more than a screen from your house , wouldnt want me to roll through there now would ya? :p

G

Bye Ibichi i didnt know you but the one interaction i had with you is better than what i have had with most in-game i appreciate your generosity and take care of yourself.

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah she will be back she can't stay away from meeb orcy scent.....

A

absimiliard

Twas a pleasure knowing you my friend.

I hope that perhaps when I return to play I will find that you too have returned and we can have some fun together again.

-abs

Or as Lindi would put it.

Safe be gypsy girl.

*Mounts an old ridgeback and rides off*

N

Nerf-Herder

Said my goodbyes to you in game. Instead of giving you a fireworks show, I should have brought the Caveman over to your house and set it on fire.

Good luck to you Ibi.

*zug zug*

A

Alex the Gray

take care, may God bless, and I hope to see you back.
May all of your roads lead upward and be easy to tread.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how many leaving threads you going to put up...

After thinking about it hard, even though your a very judgemental person, I really am not like you and dont have any harsh feelings towards you...

It is only a game and Im glad to see you have more important things going on where you dont need to play uo....

Little advice or speaking of my opinon, in your next game try not to act like peoples mothers it really is kind of a turn off and makes some not all want to not play with you...

Just seems sometimes you were power hungary and felt some kind of eupheria when having control or last say over anything that was guild related....

Democracy &gt; dictatorship.....

But farewell ibi and I do wish you the best in whichever endeavors you embark on. and thats is genuine sincere and to the point.

*waves* you will be missed!

I hate to see you go, But I love to watch you leave
And we did play together for a brief period of time so I hope you understand my non seriousness of all that... It was meant to be a joke, hope you got a laugh...

and if your HOT daughter is still looking im avaiable!

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

..and the worship continues....

[/ QUOTE ] 3

As does your obvious originality for comebacks

G

ahhh fare thee well Ibichi,
Twas fun playing with you for such along time. I hope you enjoy whatever you chooose to spend your free time on as much as I know you enjoyed UO. It is sad to see anyone leave this shard, especially easy targets.
Let Brian know that he is still a noob, and he was the worst mage i ever saw.
I have one question for you, did you ever get those lobsters?

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

...and the worship continues....

[/ QUOTE ]

*rolls eyes*

Your not really Darth are you , bringing up the worship phrase everytime someone gibs ya the board pwning? Lol. Ah well seeing as you pretty much ran out of anything intelligent to say and dont have the ole nads to try to stand up to me i guess i better leave you along, dont wanna look like the bully here taking the candy from the lil handicappable kid ya know?

S

Sir Ha-ward

Feel free to PM then if you wish, i still dont get what your looking at

G

I just realised I got you confused with Puffy yet again. Not the sharpest tool in the shed am I? *wanders off feeling stupid*

S

Sir Ha-ward

Hehe , way to make me go through the last 3 pages of my recent posts !

G

I will try to remember to come to the next fight night n make it up to you in the public vent.

S

Sir Ha-ward

Just to highlight a few things in the last response i made

*rolls eyes*

Your not really Darth are you , bringing up the worship phrase everytime someone gibs ya the board pwning? Lol. Ah well seeing as you pretty much ran out of anything intelligent to say and dont have the ole nads to try to stand up to me i guess i better leave you along, dont wanna look like the bully here taking the candy from the lil handicappable kid ya know?

C

Calibretto

I stayed out of all the drama.

I for one thou never had a problem with you. All my dealings with you were pleasent. Even when you were killing me.

Siege is less of a shard with you gone.

I

imported_Elmer Fudd

Hey Ibi I dont think I had the chance in game or in vent to say goodby, so I guess it will have to be on the boards, I appriciated what you did for me while guilded with you or should I say allied, you know what i mean, and You were always very kind, Im glad to see you move on, not that I want you to go, but you have a nice family,Good job, nice home and what alot of people dream of having. Good Luck in your endeavors, and I am a better person for knowing you,
you will be missed by me and my wife.

My Last Cupcake Goes to You:)

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

...and the worship continues...

[/ QUOTE ]