• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

By the way...more on bless deeds:

G

Awesome:

I figured if the kasa can be blessed now, the mark probably can be too. So go ahead and bless your marks, BUT DON'T BUY THEM UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY ARE ITEM BLESSED; THEY AREN'T. Any mark or kasa you see blessed (and who knows what else) are clothing blessed. Anyone know where the patch notes are for these changes???

I

imported_Cysphruo

those have always been blessable, keep looking though

G

See ya finally got all the Old Colored armor pieces collected. (even the rarer White Deamon Bone) Nice

G

Yeah, when Kasas of the Raj-In first came out you weren't able to Bless them with a C-Bless Deed, and the Devs said it was because they were so powerful. Guess the rules change when the Devs change.

I used to have 2 full sets of White Daemon Bone Armor, they could only be gotten off of Meer Mages for a short time. Found it out because i used to kill Meer Mages along with Meer Eternals all the time in the Meer Catacombs back before you could scribe Necro Scrolls. Meer Eternals were the only thing that gave the Vampiric Embrace scroll, and those sold for over 250k when AoS first came out, and very few people knew where to get them. I used to sell Full Necro Spellbooks on my vendor at the Brit Cemetary, things sold as fast as i stocked them, but was still a very good business. When Necro scrolls became scribeable, it killed the business, pretty ******** when a Scribe with 0.0 Necro can make a Vampiric Embrace scroll. I traded one of my White Daemon Bone Sets for one of my houses, and i lost the other set when one of my old fel houses fell a long time ago.

One thing i'm wondering though is wtf that icon is that is between the Strength Icon and Agility Icon on the Buff Bar. Also pretty wierd how in every screenshot i've seen of yours lately you always have a Strength icon and Agility icon in your buff bar, even when your dead in the screenshot.

G

Yeah cunning...bonus int I don't know where from though. The buffs are all f'd up and don't leave. Ye the white daemon bone set was tough to put together. However:

<blockquote><hr>

See ya finally got all the Old Colored armor pieces collected. (even the rarer White Deamon Bone) Nice

[/ QUOTE ]

What's sad is that that ISN'T TRUE. Look at the pic again. I'm missing horned bone gloves!!!! Paying a mil for horned bone gloves, once and for [censored] all!

G

But Guess who has an extra pair me thinks
, but let me check &amp; I'll let ya know
Got every other darn thing

G

Ahhh, never really paid attention to the Cunning buff icon, usually use Bless on my Mages, or STR/DEX Pots on my warriors. I remember there was some bug with some potions awhile back that when you chugged them, and chugged another, there duration doubled, and kept doubling until it went up to like 9500 secs duration. My Stealth Assassin currently has the Weaken icon on him all the time, so i need to get something or someone to cast it on me again, so when the duration runs out it will get rid of the icon.

G

dude, snake, make it happen for me. I'm dying for those things. Dying. I need them to stay alive. Help me live!