• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying!

G

Anyone have any good nodachi's?

Mainly looking for SSI, DI, with other mods along with them. I'm paying depending on the stats, let me know and/or link what you have!

G

Nobody has one?
Ah well, suppose the sword of the stampede isn't that bad for how slow it hits (not buying one)

If anyone finds a nodachi with similar mods as what I listed let me know!

G

No no-dachi for you!

Awwww...anyone have something for Gondor?

-Skylark

P.S. you might ask Blind Otto if he will make one with a runic hammer...might have nice enough mods for what you are looking for, DI for sure, as I think he has arms lore - I think exceptionally crafted weapons by a smith with GM arms lore end up with 43 DI, and any runic bonuses will stack with it.

A

AntiOTF

I'll burn a agapite hammer for ya if ya pay me right, i too have 120 smith with gm armslore, but of course, no promises can be made.

G

Hrmm, well I'd have to see the mods of it of course. But if I can sell my legacy token I'll probably pay 1 million for it (it's got to be pretty damn good though, lol)