• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] buying these weapons....

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Pictures show what weapon and what mods, i do not have any mats of my own :( . if you can make these let me know how much per and price dependent i may want multiples of each made. thanks

Attachments

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like standard stuff. I'm guessing around 250k each, just glanced really fast at ingredients.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont forget powder it up so add another 50k-80k each i think.
I can probably make these for you if you wish. how many of each?

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
i hope you havent started making these yet for everything minus swing speed if you could go as high as you can without using major materials and maybe 1 jar of pof per weapon......any questions feel free to pm me

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
are you saying put hit mana leech at 44%? thus useing only cheap materials?
put hit poison area at 44%?
ssi keep at 30%?

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok there is an issue
boomarangs have a max of 25% mana leech
anyhow i upped the di on them some but there was still room to imbue but they were maxed for min resourses.
so they were 120k each for the boomarangs. 6 relics + 1 powder each + small stuff

i will verify the maxes on the glaves before starting them

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry 6 relics (30k) + 1 powder (40k) +misc = 90k each

also the glaive i ran into issues also. when i do ssi 30% and slayer then the mana leech will only go to 33%. i am sure if i did leech first the ssi probably will only go to 25% or something less.
I made 2 so far but havent started the 3rd yet. it you want i will try a diff order and get mana leech higher and then try the rest.
10 pearls (100k) + 10 control (100k) + 17 relics (85k) + misc = 300k each

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok found out that HML and HLL are halved with ranged weapons and also are balanced with speed of the weapon.
ranged
4s = 50%
2s = 25%
hand weapon
4s 100%
2s 50%

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
sorry 6 relics (30k) + 1 powder (40k) +misc = 90k each

also the glaive i ran into issues also. when i do ssi 30% and slayer then the mana leech will only go to 33%. i am sure if i did leech first the ssi probably will only go to 25% or something less.
I made 2 so far but havent started the 3rd yet. it you want i will try a diff order and get mana leech higher and then try the rest.
10 pearls (100k) + 10 control (100k) + 17 relics (85k) + misc = 300k each
no biggie the ml is gonna be lower its hard to tell how high its gonna be on the calc since they keep changin this stuff 30 ssi pand max ml that you can get is fine i appreciate your hard work :D

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
off and on - tell me when your on EST and i will try to make it

SMASH33

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
im on right now, but ill probably be off by the time you get on, so lets say ill be on wednesday at 11am eastern :D hope to see you then