• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Swans and Song birds

A

Annienox

Hello everyone. While all of you are in the fan dancer dojo working for your mempo could you please gather up the origami paper for me so I am able to do another event at christmas time. I will pay 500 gold for each piece of paper or 1000 per songbird/swan. You can catch me on here to set up a time to meet or grab me in game on Annie Nox, Mabe or SummerRain. Any TMC member should be able to get ahold of me. Thanks so much in advance!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some swans and song birds to donate. May I give them to you at the event this evening?

A

Annienox

Well seeing as how the 20 some of each i had got taken I think I need to bump this and try again! Thank you.