• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Something impressive...

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I want to make something different, something creative. Some strange hybrid charactor that is overly effective. weird stuff like a mystic dexer mage, a tamer archer mage, a deathstrike mystic mage, a nox scribe swords mage, a tamer healing chiv evade dexer with resist.....

you get the drill.

These kinds of things always require one good item, something to build the whole template or suit around with that one item in mind. that item can be a weapon, a jewel, a piece of armor. I always enjoyed building suits or entire characters around one cool runic weapon and some nice armor, stuff like that. More recently it was shame and reforged items, taking one outstanding piece and some nice reforged or shame stuff and fitting it all together.

So what do you have that might fit this? what is one outstanding weapon, jewel, or piece of armor that would be awesome to have to build a character around that you want to sell?

pm or icq 382-462-294

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll post some stuff I have when I get home. Theres a few things on my atl vendor at genesis archives.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks to everyone thats sent me stuff so far, considering several things and still looking for others!

ShameFarmer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have a cleaver with :
20 splinter
50 lightning
50 stamina leech
62 mana leech
30 fatigue
Blood Drinker

i'll be auctioning it soon on stratics