• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Silver Steed

T

Turles

you heard me if you have one post or send me a pm. paying very well i still beileve theres one out there =]

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i saw someone riding one in luna on baja last week. I offered him 200 mil for it and he turned it down :wall:

B

Belanos/Icicle

you realise that if a gm ever sees you on it, the steed will be deleted and you'll get a temp ban? silver steeds are quite illegal.

T

Turles

u know the guy or remember his name if you can find him ill pay a finder fee. that goes to anyone that finds me a seller

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u also realize that the silver steeds that still exist slowly decay when they are taken out of the stable and will just vanish if left out long enough