• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying/Selling...

• Thread starter themaster879
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

themaster879

I am looking to buy a "Sewn By" Doublet or just a double blessed Doublet. If there is any Event Doublets, that would be cool to. Buying on Great Lakes. Thanks

I am selling Full Mini House Deed Set on Great Lakes. PM for info on these items; or post here.

T

themaster879

Bump, im still buying and selling if anyone has any of these things
will trade sash for other event clothing.

S

swayze-

what about "A Doublet" [exceptional]

not "double blessed", but "blessed"...

T

themaster879

sure how much you going to want? PM with your price or post in here.

T

themaster879

**Bump** Im still buying and also i was wondering on Partisan of Chaos boots? what do they look like? Can anyone post a picture of them?

G

I just returned to LS to drop off some gold and pick up some more items, and have the event doublet I mentioned to you in pm with me. I'm currently on ATL, and will be traveling to several other shards in the next week or so, but if you're still interested in it and we work out a price, I can work in a trip to GL as well.

let me know.

T

themaster879

As of right now i do want the event doublet but i cant buy it until my sash sells, unless you are willing to trade the sash for the doublet maybe?

G

we can certainly work something out.

*edit*

reread your org post.

G

no, i replied asking what the sash was, then decided to not be lazy and look for myself.