• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying/Selling! The big list...

L

Lylaendra

Edit:
Buying: Berserker Red tokuno dye
Dryad Bow
Selling:
Hooded shroud of umbra
shield of invulnerability

B

baldra

i can make mittens and prolly get u a tamed dragon if u bug me :p

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a handful of hair dyes (I'm assuming you mean the Meli ones)...

... and my hubby has a blaze. PM me if you're interested in any of them

EDIT also have 120 taming, lore and vet, if you're interested let me know, I can do you a deal if you're buying all

L

Lylaendra

Great doing business with you

I'm still in the market for the Dryad Bow and Stitchers Mittens... also still looking to do the hiryu trade
Edit: Just wanted to say i also have a charcoal black frenzied ostard i want to give away... I don't have stable space for him but I'd hate to release him. He's such a gorgeous colour
never seen a black one before.

L

Lylaendra

Sorry to double post, but the big list just got a bit bigger..
Also selling/trading some things now
Still after the dryad bow and other things i mentioned earlier ( and a fire steed ) also, want to sell a hooded shroud of umbra and a shield of invulnerability. I want to buy or trade for some semi-used tokuno dyes. I'm after berserker red, admiral rum red, violet courage or fire orange. Also have some heritage tokens still, so if you want some of those I'd be willing to work out a trade for anything I'm after lol.