• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Buying Scrapper Slayers below

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Most are super Slayers. Please let me know location and price. Best way to contact me is ICQ or email.
Elemental
Fey
Goblin
Abyss

Last edited:

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Still looking for reptile, Demon, and Elemental books

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
still looking for these scrappers!

Corwyn

Lake Superior Tabloid Journalist
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have to apologize for my ignorance here. Are these the books currently dropping from he invasion, or are you in search of crafted Scrappers with super slayer on them?

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I have to apologize for my ignorance here. Are these the books currently dropping from he invasion, or are you in search of crafted Scrappers with super slayer on them?
Hi Friend, Looking for the crafted ones to complete my set.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Still looking for Demon, and Elemental books

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Still looking for Demon, and Elemental books

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Still looking for the Elemental book

Can anyone Verify if there is an Abyss, Goblin, and Fey Scrapper Slayer? Thank you!

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hey @Lord Nabin
you are a little late my friend, i had full sets of scrapper, 30sdi invasion and 25sdi cultist books, you coould have bought them all together :(

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Darn, I would have lol

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Still looking for the Elemental book paying "150 mil"

Can anyone Verify if there is an Abyss, Goblin, and Fey Scrapper Slayer? Thank you!

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Easily made over 3000 scrappers over the yrs, never seen an Abyss, Fey, or Goblin. I’m pretty sure those were add (along with others) to the drop list exclusively for the invasions & were never added to the crafted Scrappers list as they didn’t exist at the time Scrappers were introduced.

Yes, I know the mat requirements for over 3k Scrappers... that’s how I came up with the number in the 1st place ;).

I’d assume u also want added mods/stats? Or will the straight up Elemental slayer work? I prefer +MR & +mana as skills I don’t usually need (tho did craft a full set of +10-12 magery Scrapper slayers for a toon scrolled to 120 but could only fit 110 on the template) and +int caps are easily hit on a suit. I’ve upgraded all my slayer Scrappers to +MR & +mana so I prob have some extra normal ones around if I haven’t given them away to friends yet. Every year for Xmas I would give friends ones that I had managed to craft upgraded versions. I can look if mods aren’t necessary.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Easily made over 3000 scrappers over the yrs, never seen an Abyss, Fey, or Goblin. I’m pretty sure those were add (along with others) to the drop list exclusively for the invasions & were never added to the crafted Scrappers list as they didn’t exist at the time Scrappers were introduced.

Yes, I know the mat requirements for over 3k Scrappers... that’s how I came up with the number in the 1st place ;).

I’d assume u also want added mods/stats? Or will the straight up Elemental slayer work? I prefer +MR & +mana as skills I don’t usually need (tho did craft a full set of +10-12 magery Scrapper slayers for a toon scrolled to 120 but could only fit 110 on the template) and +int caps are easily hit on a suit. I’ve upgraded all my slayer Scrappers to +MR & +mana so I prob have some extra normal ones around if I haven’t given them away to friends yet. Every year for Xmas I would give friends ones that I had managed to craft upgraded versions. I can look if mods aren’t necessary.
Soooooo, you're gonna log in?

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would log in 15mins for 150m lol.

Roof is almost done, gonna rent a uhaul weekend after this one. U gonna b around 2 days to help move for free pizza or subs & beer/liquor?

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would log in 15mins for 150m lol.

Roof is almost done, gonna rent a uhaul weekend after this one. U gonna b around 2 days to help move for free pizza or subs & beer/liquor?
Bruv, if I was close to you at all, you know I would.....plus, I drink cheep cheep beerz. Ha. I moved a lil bit east, but not in your area tho....unless you're moving west a bit.

Lord Nabin

Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord

No mods needed, just completing the set. Mods are always a bonus so I wouldn't say no :) Send me an icq or pm when you got 15 min.