• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Sandstone Rubble Wall Pieces

I

IdoBods

Title says it all. PM with prices/or location of your vendors. thanks.

D

Dragon Slave.

I have one rubble wall with a window in it, I suppose its sandstone. Looks like alot of the walls in moonglow. If its what you need make me what you consider an acceptable offer and it's yours.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have a huge block that will take up about 4 squares in your house and stands 2 squares tall gret for a nightstand

hon

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gus is that block rubble and if so i would like to see it. I collect rubble for my caslte.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow... i still have all my rubble... i never sold it or traded it..... hrmm...

I

IdoBods

sooooooo sav my man... what kinda pieces you have? :eyes:
i pay well, esp after drinkin with that crazy sunny.... :pint:
give me a holler if you interested in talking rubble and gold :p
Harry.

S

Sunrise

hahahaha..Ok for the record..when are we NOT drinking? :D

Ya pick up the next tavern tab btw :D

L

Laf

have about 3800 rubble items in castle
from switches to wall's, stairs, to boats, rocks, trees. sign posts, roof tiles, etc
Also some jewelry robes sandals etc

lemee know exactyl wut u after

I

IdoBods

sent ya a PM. would be interested in seein what ya got. thanks mate

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
harry i have found some rubble sandstone wall pieces on other shards and can pick them up for you if you want - they run about 400-600k a piece though... lemme know. would be able to have them to napa sometime in january :)

ps - i send you some q's recently, but methinks i sent em to ur old q not ur new one... D'OH!

I

IdoBods

hiya hun, i need more north/south facing walls pieces. Prices are fine. let me know what i owe ya. i'll send ya message with new q so you have it :p silly gril :p

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think i have your new q, i just gotta delete your old one. by habit it's the one i q you on! lol... if you ever can login to it again you'll probably see oodles of messages from me LOL...
ok, i'll see what i can find for ya for N/S walls. i'll let you know what i pick up so you can add them to your virtual inventory :)
oooooo i just love a good shopping adventure :)

S

Sunrise

aye nine....U like shopping like me and harry like our ale :D Which is good..since you always find the best :D

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hee hee :)
sometimes i wish i preferred ale... them vodka drinks make me go on some mad a55 shopping sprees in the wee hours of the morning sometimes... i wake up, login and see boxes and bags of all the stuff i bought on the prior nights bender... it's a miracle i have any gold left... lol

S

Sunrise

well as long as they have gold for Ale and the rubble they are good... ;D