• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUYING RARE NAME WHITE XMAS STATUES !!!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all, I am looking for the following statues to complete my museum/collection and I need all the help i can get!

Duyrn, Martoo Saul, Halston Montil, & Junin Pince (in white) 40 MIL per

Lathiari (angel type in white) 60 MiL per

Dawn & Blackthorn (surfer style in white) just Q ME!! LOL

I have one of each that are colored in these names but i am look for them in white and will pay a premium price for them. I have the following statues in white, but will buy them so I can use them for trade toward the ones listed above.

Finth Desryn, Sage Humbolt, Zendella Kxriss, & Gilforn (in white) 20 Mil per

G'thunk, G'splat & Kyrnia (angel type in white) 40 Mil per

I am on the Atlantic shard at the moment and will be for a couple more days before I head back to Great Lakes. Please, please help if you have any of these statues!! I am so close to being finished, I just need alittle help. I of course will take a statue as a donation if you were willing to do that too. hehe! my ICQ is: 43711018 or PM me, I am positive we can work out a deal!!

I

imported_Riply

HI Iggie, have any extra whites in the rares named ones that I may need?
Thanks Rip!

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not at the moment bud. its real slow trying to find some sellers also. hehe. just FYI. but you got to Q me and check out my pad man, it looks great!!

I

imported_Riply

i need to get a new icq number I lost my old one when my hard drive crashed. I'll let you know when I have a new one. PM me in the meantime, love to see your collection.