• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Buying Pre-Patch Golem (Any Server) - 100% PR

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They don't exist..I have a golem from the first week they were out and it's still 99 or 98 PR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orich

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going off various claims of people owning them still -- but I've been told this is false by a variety of people now :)

Thanks!

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going off various claims of people owning them still -- but I've been told this is false by a variety of people now :)

Thanks!
They still exist. I have one but haven't used it in a year or so. Wolf Spider much betyter

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah but how much to control.. min
im not working taming to work a weapon skill lol

talking min to control in order to know what to buy up to if any.

heh anyone have experience with that.

thanks for the link.. but im not gonna tame one myself

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a while, but last time I trained a weapon skill on a golem I just put tinker on the char and repaired him every few mins.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to see a picture..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah.mine too
but hell took me like 4k iron in healing from 80s to 120.. and that's weapon tact and anatomy. just stoned over gm tink

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I went and tamed a wolf spider last night after reading the discussion here but it's still on my tamer, I'll transfer it over to my Paladin tonight and see if it goes wild :)

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I tried to transfer the spider to my paladin last night using my animal broker and it said something like "I had no chance to control that pet" or something like that, I even put 100 animal lore on him. I'm going to try putting 35 taming from ring + bracelet + Birds of Britannia talisman and the 100 animal lore and see how it goes but I'm not expecting much.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im not sure exact control reqs, but i just put 50 taming 50 lore (from new character) onto my guy and use 15skill jewels in taming, lore, tactics, weaponskill

General Lee

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Good idea Smoot I would do that to but I don't have any spots left for a new character and my soulstones are pretty full, if required I'll just do what Azmodanb suggested and put tinkering on him.