• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying out all the vendors!! Points to Gold Ratio!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its probably too late if you have not done your vendor shopping prior to the list as most vendors have been cleaned out already...

But working on the assumption ...
100k point item is worth max 5m gold
10k point item is worth 500k gold
1k point item is worth 50k gold
100 point item is worth 5k gold

My point being!! if the 100k items maintain a high value of at least 5m per piece..then buy buy buy all the 100 point items u can if there is any left as long as they are less than 5k gold!!!

Oh i did my shopping last week btw:lick::lick::lick:

J

Jack Beauregard

And take all the items on the ground maybe you can trade it after lol ;)

D

Diggity

Turn in time is also a factor tho on those 100 pointers. Would you rather turn in 10 doom arties at 10 k each or 1000 items at 100 points each? I know I would value 10k point items higher per point than 100 point items.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive got a mixed heap!!!!! including arties, 105s-120s, loads of maps and the lesser marties, etc etc ..it wont take long to turn stuff in mate...

A beetle is a idocers best freind!!!

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
umm yea..

Why do you think everyone wanted the turn in list fast as possible. Too bad its just another thing cheaters (or the uninformed idiot {but to me ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity}. That got then just cut and pasted the lsit to there fovorite (non sactioned script cliented) find anything in Luna search engine. and then went and grabbed it. Or are you going to say you looked in every vendor?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont shop in Luna on Europa u ignorant fool!!!

I like real bargains in the wilderness!!!! like PS and MARTIES and xmas stuf for 99g-199g!!!

LOL!!!!!:lick::lick::lick:

R

RenaLynne

Yea...I just ran around like a crazy woman to all the one and two man shops in nowheresville for all the crap. Wouldnt spend more than 5k on minors and holiday stuff was mostly 500gps. Luna??? Plz...:D

L

love2winalot

Yea, BoonieVille shopping just became the way to go. I had been to areas i had not visited in years.......Kind of neat.

R

RenaLynne

Yea...and actually found some nice cheap other items too:) Off the wall is def the way to go:thumbup1: