• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Old Armor Sets & More

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Currently looking for the following to add to my collection:

Bracketed [Exceptional] platemail armor - Will buy individual unmarked pieces or full sets. Color does not matter.
GM made pieces need to be complete and with matching name.

excepplate.png excep.png
(Example of an unmarked bracketed exceptional items)

A sewn armor set
Color does not matter, set type does not matter, all pieces need matching name.

sewn.png
(Example of a sewn item)

Double exceptional non-GM marked horned leather sleeves:

hsleeve.png
(Example of what I need)

Double exceptional non-GM marked spined leather gorget:

sgorget.png

(Example of what I need)

Double exceptional non-GM marked spined leather gloves:

sglove.png
(Example of what I need)

Queen Dawn's Guard Hue 1157 Red Halberd from the 2010 Event

halberd.png

Bought! Thanks @Noxx of Catskills

PM me here or on Discord @ Jynxx#8996

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Jynxx...if you don't mind when you purchase a matching set will you share with me what you paid? I decided to quit back when Legolas was getting started collecting these items and sold off most of my matching sets. I have been considering trying to hunt some down but just have no idea what to expect to pay in todays market. While it would suck to buy something back for way more than you paid I am prepared to do so...just trying to gauge how much its going to cost me.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Jynxx...if you don't mind when you purchase a matching set will you share with me what you paid? I decided to quit back when Legolas was getting started collecting these items and sold off most of my matching sets. I have been considering trying to hunt some down but just have no idea what to expect to pay in todays market. While it would suck to buy something back for way more than you paid I am prepared to do so...just trying to gauge how much its going to cost me.

Will do @Jason- !
(I already know it's going to hurt lol)

Oblivion

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Full sets (sewn or made by) are usually heavily depended on the type of armor/set and the name associated.

I sold a full set of made by plate mail years back for over 2p based on the name alone.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Added a few new items - please take a look!

Realty

Visitor
I havent played UO in like 16 years. I have tons of these sets, but my bank is locked for having too much in them and I cant remove or add anything...