• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying NEON Runebooks.

G

Gunga_Din

Looking for the really dark neons, found some on a vendor in luna but need a few more of each. Especially the Dark Neon Blue and Dark Pink/Purple.

I checked a few stores but didnt find that type. Any other suggestions on vendors outside luna?

Thx.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Red and Purple Mini Mall sells the blue/turquoise color.
I can't think of anyone that has the darker blue though.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Miss Kero. :thumbup1:

Yes... I have a bright sky blue... you also could have seen in Lagtown. My crafter is "Lady Kitten Gillian".

Have you considered the new dyes? May cost about the same... but let me know what you want and I'll see if I can help you out.

Lady Aalia

Atlantic's Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a vendor that Sells a light greenish neon books... I know every so often Hunter Moon has neon Books on her vendor in Zento.

I sell seafoam green Neon Rune books

And there is a vendor at the Luna Galeria often carying several colors