• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Neon Gift Boxes on Atlantic or Chesapeake

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for numbers 2, 24, and 28 according to the list in the event items thread, icq me 102388892

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got the ice blue box tonight !!!!!! 2 to go, sell me em if u got em !

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
congrats on the glacial blue!!! once you've got all of them, you'll have to have an open house so we can come view them in all their glory! i'm living vicariously through your box collecting adventures lol!
my b/f has the blue/black one that lykor was selling - he doesn't want to hand it over, but i'm still working on him lol... i'm hoping that one of these days he'll realize that i'll appreciate it way more than he does :D

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, thanks to this rares fest and the previous one, got most of the boxes i need and someone sent me a pm to sell me the second to last box i need, so close i can taste it ! and by the way Nine, if you act all sweet and nice to him im sure he'll give u the box heh, i had already gotten the glacial blue box for 100 mil and just recently got the ice blue color too, go figure theres another glacial blue box for 80 mil on one of the vendors at treasure trove on atl...

Demonous

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all i need now is box number 28 !!!!! if anyone has this box on any shard for sale icq me at 102388892 and we'll work out some kind of deal ! thanks