• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Mage Shield

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying Excellent for a good mage shield. Wooden shields need not apply. Looking for shame / metal crafted. Post here or icq me, 60932767 TY :>

Ideal mods would be something like sc-1 dci hpr mr eater

Paying up to 100m

Last edited:

Blue Fly

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What mods are you looking for? Wood are nice though... can add good mods with enhancing :)

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking for things like spellchannel no pen, dci, mr, hpr, soulcharge ect, basically the quality of a craftable wooden shield, but i want something significantly less ugly

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What mods are you looking for? Wood are nice though... can add good mods with enhancing :)
I'd agree I run with my mage a wooden shield, I personally don't think you can find much better than this or at least for what my temp and suit is I haven't found better.
Sc
Soul charge 20
Damage eater 15
Int 5
Mr 2
Dci 15
Cold 3
Energy 1
I don't think it ugly at all either but hey we each have our opinions

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Is this shield being used for just the stats or being used with a character with parry ?..if being used on a non parry mage, you also could use a shield with cannot repair or brittle/ both

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No it is not for a parry char- yes the shield will parry and take damage ( cannot use negative attributes)

I just acquired this

Metal shield
Sc-1
Soulc 20
Mr3
Dci20
Lmc4
Lesser Artifact

Still looking for a better one!

Avenrose

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Was gonna say if you can use cannot repair I have a nice one I would have just giving to you if I could find it and it was going to a good cause lol its a metal kite shield sc no - DCI 15 soul charge 20 damage eater 12% int 5 mi 5 Mr 4 lmc 5 -100 luck
Legendary artifact

Also have a metal kite
Brittle
Soul charge 20
Sc no -
Int 5
Mana 5
Lmc 5
Mr 4
Legendary artifact

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A question.
Assuming that a Mage holds in hand a spellbook to take advantage of the properties modifiers, holding also a shield would prevent the ability to drink potions which requires an empty hand.

Do I need to conclude that the need to drink potions is not much important for a mage as much as it is for a dexer?

Is that so, both for PvP and PvM or are there different priorities there when it comes to the need for a spellcaster to drink potions ?

Thanks.