• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying large Bronze Tables and Chairs

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I won't pull the deco alarm yet. I am looking for 5 large bronze tables facing east......I think. They need to run 3 tiles N-S. I will also need bronze chairs to accompany the table. Let me know what you can do!

Still buying vines, SE Paintings (rarity 6), and plain plants (all but cactus and palm), and a Dark Flower Tapestry facing east.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one? *sighs* Looks like I am going to have to dust off the mining gloves and pickaxes. The things I do for decorating!

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

icq me please. i think i got a bnuch of that stuff

G

Patty,

What do you still need in the way of bronze masonry, if anything? I have 5 bronze rocks...enough for a chair at least.

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still need A LOT of rock. I am thinking of giving up on bronze and doing DC. I've done several loops around a cave and I think I have more verite and valorite stone than bronze!!

M

Maleeka

Well Enigma must have deleted the ICQ I sent you the other day since I didn't get a response. *winks* I have 27 bronze rocks. *smiles*

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GAH!! Yes, he must have!! *makes mental note to clock him over the head with a sewing kit*

I will take them all!! What is a fair price for bronze rocks?? I don't know what to offer for them.

M

Maleeka

The "fair price" is 27 less lockdowns. *winks* They're yours!

R

Rilla

I think I have a couple of bronze chairs crafted that are just kicking around.