• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying "green" tagged clothing AND Double Exceptional Furniture - also info please

K

kray2s

Hi,

I am trying to complete my "green" suit on Europa shard.

I have a "green" cloak and a "green" hat - so anyone selling a Green tagged shirt or tunic (or top of any kind) along with Green tagged trousers / pants / skirt (either or im not too fussy) will you please Pm or Icq me :)

Also is it possible to get a green tagged gorget or gloves or maybe even boots?

Also i am looking for various pieces of double exceptional furniture. I will consider any pieces that you may have from benches to tables to book shelfs - you name it if i got enough gold i will make you an offer :)

Please pm , icq me - Or even better post here:) If you have anything mentioned above :)

Also could anyone tell me where this green tagged stuff came from????
Was it an event thing? or something crafters cant make anymore? or something completely different???

Also what is the breakdown of the Double exceptional tag?
I mean theres 3 different types isnt there?
A ----- of exceptional quality [exceptional]
A ----- of exceptional quality, exceptional
and
Of Exceptional quality

Although the last one i have mainly seen on clothing and not furniture could some one put them in order from the oldest tag to the latest tag for me???

Thank you for your time

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also is it possible to get a green tagged gorget or gloves or maybe even boots?
No, I don't think so. I'm pretty sure the Green tag only applies to items made from cloth, not leather items like those.

Also could anyone tell me where this green tagged stuff came from????
Was it an event thing? or something crafters cant make anymore? or something completely different???
It came from a bug that was in effect for a short while after the AoS launch. I don't know the details, but I think it had to do with having Barbed Leather selected as a material then making a cloth item, or something along those lines.

Also what is the breakdown of the Double exceptional tag?
I mean theres 3 different types isnt there?
A ----- of exceptional quality [exceptional]
A ----- of exceptional quality, exceptional
and
Of Exceptional quality

Although the last one i have mainly seen on clothing and not furniture could some one put them in order from the oldest tag to the latest tag for me???
"[Exceptional]" is oldest. "A ----- of Exceptional Quality" and "Of Exceptional Quality" are the the same age, but "Of Exceptional Quality" was another AoS launch bug. Some "A ----- of Exceptional Quality" items were changed to "Of Exceptional Quality" for some reason. It could and did happen to both clothing and non-clothing items. The Majestic Oaks Auction house on Great Lakes has a whole room of "Of Exceptional Quality" benches, and I've seen at least one weapon like that.

Nice to see another fan of items like that! :)

F

feath

i have quite a few extra small tables and benches 'of exceptional quality', get with me on how many you want.

K

kray2s

Nice to see another fan of items like that! :)

Tbh i could craft all the exceptional items i like - but i am trying to put together a place (museum of rares and collectables) to show off my nice items and what better way to show rares than on rarer furniture :)

And green items - i dunno why but i like the stuff :) i think it due to not seeing to many other collections of it - i may be wrong on the number of collectors / collections but i have never seen another one !!

FEATH - i icq'd you hun :)

F

feath

i've responded, but you're afk...
i collect them, myself. i've got a kryss, rune book, tool kit, sewing kit, and many other thingys - i consider them fun, and use them a lot in my deco'ing.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My friends give me everything double exceptional they find, as a result I'm starting to have quite a bit of the stuff. Furniture, clothing, armour, weapons, a lantern and dishes... And I can't find a double exc skirt for the life of me... it's making me sad...

Unfortunately I'm on Atlantic... wish I could help you out though =D

K

kray2s

My friends give me everything double exceptional they find, as a result I'm starting to have quite a bit of the stuff. Furniture, clothing, armour, weapons, a lantern and dishes... And I can't find a double exc skirt for the life of me... it's making me sad...

Unfortunately I'm on Atlantic... wish I could help you out though =D
I come over to atlantic a lot - i will keep an eye out for a dbl exceptional skirt for u ;) i currently sorting it all out so i will do my best :)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, if you manage to find one, I'll trade some furniture for it ^.^

Andy316

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
R u willing to transfeR? or just buying off ur shard? i have a few rare clothing

K

kray2s

R u willing to transfeR? or just buying off ur shard? i have a few rare clothing
i do transfer - i combine picking up a few nice rares with stocking for my shop - i currently am waiting tho for all this banning with the dupers houses etcto reach its height and pass!

I think my mate put it best "ones left standing should be legit vendors / players"

What shard are you on pls?