• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying great plate,chain or ring armor parts.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

for the first time for a long time I want to make some new suits.
As a smith I want it to be plate,chain or ring armor.I know it will be more difficult to find but I want it anyway.

I like my mace and shield and gladiators so that leave arms,glovs,chest and legs.
My plan is to reforge some of the parts but I would like to buy at least one great part.

Armor part needs to be looted otherwise I could make it myself.
At least five usable properties with combined weight that is higher than what I can make myself.

Great properties.
Damage eater
Dex
Stamina
LMC
Mana Regeneration

Good properties
Strength
Int
Mana
DCI
Resist

So,anyone got anything that is so good that I can build suit around it or good enough to make a suit starting with it?
Please show me !

Regards
The Scandinavian

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the problem i can see you running into is that looted artifact armor almost always is going to have some high resists. either that or very low resists, like under gm crafted. you could make up for this buy combining the 2, but either way the gladiators collar may not be the best bet. easiest way to get the hci is jewels, trinket and quiver, a piece post imbued enhanced woodland (not an option here of course) or reforged hci pieces.

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well,

after I have got the first part I can Always change the plan.
:)

I know that I wont have the best ever suit but if you saw my current suit you would LOL.
Maybe I dont need the HCI on gladiator but I like the even reist that makes it possible to have whatever resist there are on looted uber part,and the HPI ofcourse.

Regards
The Scandinavian

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi again,

it seems that there are not many plate parts for sale so I have now increased my search area to include chainmail and ringmail.
And I have also updated property list with MR.

First post is updated accordingly.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Noone,
have any plate,chain or ring armor part for sale?

Regards
The Scandinavian
These are my 2 "flagship" pieces. i hesitated to even post because i value these items, and also have plans to build an "elite plate suit" but who knows when that will ever happen.

I also have about 10 other plate pieces - 4 helms, some ring leggings, some light resist heavy regen arms. some have eaters.
None of these are close to as good as the ones ive posted in the pics here. you are of course welcome to see them tho maybe we could meet up on atlantic.

Plate.png