• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Gold Metal Boxes/Strong Boxes and Marble Bar Counter tops(Not the Contianer/Sink type)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looking to buy Gold Metal boxes/Strong Boxes and marble bar counter tops.
Looking to pay 300K per for either.
if you have any to sell msg me on here or icq me 619-885-537

Last edited:

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hey Ducan, how many of the marble bars are you looking for? And do you want the ones that can be used for storage or do you care?

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hello anne, I am looking for a good amount of the bar counters, i prob need another 100ish give or take. I would buy any amount that you could sell and part with..
The storage type i could use a few more of, maybe like 20 or so. But mostly after the counter type ones

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry, Ducan, I just saw this. I'll try to find you in game tonight or this weekend. I have several of the counter pieces I can let you have. Not sure exactly how many but I think like 20 or so.