• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old School buying ''full titled'' double exceptional quality and ''of exceptional '' items...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have a list of items i need...... im guessing i have 50% of the list/piccy in Assia post...but feel free to pm me or icq me with any items u may have...for sale and the gold u would like... can pay Gold and take items on most shards...

i will try to make a list of what i have....to save wasting time....as i make/expand the new museum

icq is 658366531

im sure we can meet a price for a sale for items ....need to move elesewere as the museum castle is packed solid with no space for anything else.. so i need to branch out to a nice keep or another castle ..... for the old school exceptional stuff alone.....

many thanks THP

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump....still looking for quite a few pieces...some iam sure not that rare..but rare enough to elude me back in my idoc days of olde

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Post a list of ones you'd like and a price. People seem to do more contacting if they feel it's worth their while. Good luck!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye....seems i can make a list of what i have....but is there a list of what there is....too cross off so to speak...or is your piccy pretty much what there is out there plus the odd pieces u still need...

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@THP Get with me one day when you are on and we can go to my place and see if I have anything you want. I have tons and tons of clothing. I dont like to sale out of my collection but I am always down to trade. Either way tho if it helps you complete your collection I would be willing to part with some. Just catch me one day when you can get in game and check out my stuff.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye....seems i can make a list of what i have....but is there a list of what there is....too cross off so to speak...or is your piccy pretty much what there is out there plus the odd pieces u still need...
No, there is no firm list of what exists. Best bet is to post what you have and what you'd be willing to pay and see what folks contact you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a item of exceptional quality exceptional needed from @assia piccy

leather studded need all pieces
iron chain need tunic ,coif
iron plate need leg arms gloves
iron ringmail need tunic

need 2 style of wooden chair seems to be 4 different back styles??
need wood pew chair
need wood not red armoire
need canvas

need sandals ,shoes, boots, thigh boots

need shields other than wood, kite and buckler

need weapons other than short spear,katana,halberd,pickaxe,bow,cleaver,spear,kryss, quarter staff.

need lute and small harp

to continue.......

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I know I have a extra Heater shield. I may have some of the armor. I very likely have some extra chairs...I know I have multiples of a few different kinds. Good luck on the footware...took me forever for those.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Jason ive tried to icq u but i get that lame message were i have got to verify my family tree for 5 generations..

my icq is 658366531