• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying fast demon slayer sword

Rotgut Willy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking to buy a fast demon slayer sword (2.5 swing speed or faster) with at least 40% mana leech (more is better, obviously). Damage increase, life leech and stamina leech would be nice but not necessary. It's really the swing speed, demon slayer property and mana leech I'm looking for.

PM me if you have one for sale and what you want for it (I'm not rich... I'm a 4mo newb. I just can't seem to find what I need on a player vendor anywhere.) :(

Thanks!

U

Unknow

lotta people keep an eye out for weps like that. if it was on a player vendor it wouldnt stay there long. good luck findin your weps though. ^_^