• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Event Obi

G

I have no clue what mods these have or price. My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

G

There are 2 versions one has + 10 focus the other + 5 focus....The +10 focus version there is only one of I believe, and I know there are at least several of the +5 version. Other than that I don't remember exact mods or numbers. I believe its called Obi Di Onse or something along those lines as well. There's one of each versions at Manticore's museum if I'm not mistaken.

G

also xel naga doesnt have one at his museum, so i'm not sure where yr wife saw one

G

If I'm remembering correctly, it was a prize for a simon says event on baja - so the obi is called 'obi di ense' (obedience) for following orders correctly?

G

<blockquote><hr>

My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe Whipped in UO, what about RL??

G

<blockquote><hr>

If I'm remembering correctly, it was a prize for a simon says event on baja - so the obi is called 'obi di ense' (obedience) for following orders correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a game of Simon Says.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe Whipped in UO, what about RL??

[/ QUOTE ]

She lets my buy what I want, so now its her turn

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a game of Simon Says.

[/ QUOTE ]
Isn't that what she said?