• Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.

Buying Event Obi

G

I have no clue what mods these have or price. My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

G

There are 2 versions one has + 10 focus the other + 5 focus....The +10 focus version there is only one of I believe, and I know there are at least several of the +5 version. Other than that I don't remember exact mods or numbers. I believe its called Obi Di Onse or something along those lines as well. There's one of each versions at Manticore's museum if I'm not mistaken.

G

also xel naga doesnt have one at his museum, so i'm not sure where yr wife saw one

G

If I'm remembering correctly, it was a prize for a simon says event on baja - so the obi is called 'obi di ense' (obedience) for following orders correctly?

G

<blockquote><hr>

My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe Whipped in UO, what about RL??

G

<blockquote><hr>

If I'm remembering correctly, it was a prize for a simon says event on baja - so the obi is called 'obi di ense' (obedience) for following orders correctly?

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a game of Simon Says.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

My wife saw one at Maniticore's museum and now wants one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe Whipped in UO, what about RL??

[/ QUOTE ]

She lets my buy what I want, so now its her turn

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
It was a game of Simon Says.

[/ QUOTE ]
Isn't that what she said?