• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying event cloak.

G

cloak of coruption, came off shadow lords. pm me if your selling. thx.

I

imported_Cysphruo

some for sale in luna for rediculous prices, what u paying?

G

well they are still dropping, so i'm not gonna pay to rediculous of a price just yet.

I

imported_Cysphruo

the word dragon is in your name, how is it you dont have a tamer???

G

I do have a tamer, I rarely play that char, and I don't like to use dragons... Tal wouldn't approve! ;]

I will trade threads for cloak if anyone is interested. Or i'd also be interested in buying some blackrock.

G

After the number of times my wife ressed you in Moonglow last night, I am surprised you did not get a cloak.

She had 125 death robes in her packy from the peeps she ressed who dropped them on the ground...good healing gains for her

G

A certain website that lets you FIND stuff in UO has a range of 5 million to 29 million...way overpriced even at 5 Nillion for something that easy to get......