• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] buying ethy tiger

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am posting this for a friend who does not have stratics

they are looking to buy a ethy tiger and are willing to pay upto 300m on europa please leave any messages on here so they can look

thanks in advance drewster

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have them for 200m. He would need to purchase on ATL though. It's probably worth it for him to ask you to purchase it then transfer for him.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have told him will get back to you mith
thanks

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your best bet of course is to find someone on EU to choose one for him but if all else fails let me know. I have about 3-4 left.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have them for 200m. He would need to purchase on ATL though. It's probably worth it for him to ask you to purchase it then transfer for him.
right he will get some transfer token to get over to you he defo wants one so please save one just buying tokens

i wont be there as i cant afford xfers atm but he is a good dude

thanks again

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can take payment on Europa too I guess if it helps. Then he will only need to go the one way.

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
he would need it on europa and only plays europa i think so think he will buy 2 tokens and come over

Said he would try get over today if he can but may be tomorrow if thats ok

Last edited:

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to let you know he is over on atl now so when ever your ready just let me know thanks again

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Was that you that I just sold 2 of them to? I only have one left. Just need to know if im saving for ya. ICQ 402886

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nope that was someone else that I sold them to. I have one left. ICQ me 402886