• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Pet Buying Dreadmare

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive got a 4.1 and a 3.9. Not sure what they are worth though.

AtlanticRealtor

ICQ 647752375
Stratics Veteran
I have few Pets for sale!
I will post their pics soon

Dreadmare - Rate 3
Dreadmare - Rate 2.3
Dreadmare - Rate 2.6
Dreadmare - Rate 2.1

Blaze Cu Rate - 2.7

Bane One Bane dragon 2.3

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn my crazy amount of PM's :S

Im not sure if selling. I have no idea about the value so i just wanted to get a pricechck to begin with since i dont know if these are like 50 or 150mil. Really no clue at all.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn my crazy amount of PM's :S

Im not sure if selling. I have no idea about the value so i just wanted to get a pricechck to begin with since i dont know if these are like 50 or 150mil. Really no clue at all.
Are they on Europa? Do you have the stats on them or could I meet you to lore one?

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an old account i was given by a friend. I logged in and checked what items and pets we had on that account when it was RTB and noted some stuff on notepad and sadly didnt note exact stats just rating.
Not sure if worth to reactivate just to sell 2 pets though.

Chinese Man

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I see, i'll up my bid to 100m for the 4.1 one to see if that helps you decide if its worth reactivating or not hehe ;)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd go 100+ on the 3.9 but seeing it or pictures would be good.

hobbit35

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd go 110m on the 3.9. if you activate account to sell, please icq me 602535796

Lt.Snuggles

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an old account i was given by a friend. I logged in and checked what items and pets we had on that account when it was RTB and noted some stuff on notepad and sadly didnt note exact stats just rating.
Not sure if worth to reactivate just to sell 2 pets though.
only 75m to activate, looking at a 300m+ profit. worth it in my opinion.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well a mil sells for 30cents, I offer 350x.30=105$, -15$ activation fee, 90$ profit whether you decide to play for the month or not.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ZidjiN
Still no response?
Guessing its just bs, the stuff about the dreads.
I mean, ive purchased stuff from you in the past, but I see you've been active since than *(yesterday, today), zid.png
the offers went from 100-350. Figured if u rly had them, we'd see screenshots or responses by now.

Anyway, if your serious, respond, cuz while setting .35 aside for something, I am missin out on other deals. and time is money.
thx ahead.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ZidjiN
Still no response?
Guessing its just bs, the stuff about the dreads.
I mean, ive purchased stuff from you in the past, but I see you've been active since than *(yesterday, today), View attachment 30969
the offers went from 100-350. Figured if u rly had them, we'd see screenshots or responses by now.

Anyway, if your serious, respond, cuz while setting .35 aside for something, I am missin out on other deals. and time is money.
thx ahead.
:fake:
Nearly a week later, I retract my offer.
If you decide to sell a real horse in the future,
post pics. This will help with doubt.