• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Dreadmare!

• Thread starter I Am Hypnotic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
I

I Am Hypnotic

I would prefer untrained to save a lil money if possible but will take whatever..

Shooting for 600+ HP good mana and good resists..

Will pay good money!

ICQ me @ 300119107 or respond here!

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would prefer untrained to save a lil money if possible but will take whatever..

Shooting for 600+ HP good mana and good resists..

Will pay good money!

ICQ me @ 300119107 or respond here!
Dread Warhorse
Hits 571
Stamana 125
Mana 125
Strength 528
Dexterity 125
Intelegence 125

Physical 70%
Fire 39%
Cold 40%
Poison 60%
Energy 47%

A/S/L errr i mean offer?

A

Always a Ghost

Ahh yes leave it to hypnotic must get a dread cause he sure can't pvp without a pet. Stay in trammie fool or better yet go back to atlantic :)

I

I Am Hypnotic

Ahh yes leave it to hypnotic must get a dread cause he sure can't pvp without a pet. Stay in trammie fool or better yet go back to atlantic :)
Hey no name baddie on an unknown name. Keep being bad.

I'll gladly 1v1 you on any character you have without a pet :)

A

Always a Ghost

After watching you get trashed all over Yew last night, I can totally see why you need a dread LMAO. And man if your really that bad I wouldnt be challenging anyone. Really how do you die when you have Melon x healing you??

I

I Am Hypnotic

After watching you get trashed all over Yew last night, I can totally see why you need a dread LMAO. And man if your really that bad I wouldnt be challenging anyone. Really how do you die when you have Melon x healing you??
ROFL.. I wasn't on til about 1am at which point we raided a harrower.. I never went to Yew.

Again hide who you are and continue to back down, thx.

puni666

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll chase you back into a house on Hyatt or Wikken if you want :D

Btw dreads are effing homelessexual.

S

shulginist

Hellblade has a couple I think he wants to sell. I haven't seen him around lately but I will show him this thread when I do.

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Carefull for the scammer who has a mare hiding in other room you cant see , and trades you that insted of dread..

Cant mention there name , to bad i wish Haylees comet would fall on them..

S

shulginist

Carefull for the scammer who has a mare hiding in other room you cant see , and trades you that insted of dread..

Cant mention there name , to bad i wish :gun:Haylees:wall: comet would fall on them..

:thumbup1: