• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying "blue" glass

G

Hi all,

I'm looking to purchase a "blue" / "See-through" glass (like the green St. Patrick's Day" Mugs, but... not green).

I'm also looking for the following items (if they are located on one of my shards or the same shard the glass is on - they don't warrant 16m in xfer costs):
Exodus Lair snow globe
Eye of Newt old necro reg
Demon Blood old necro reg

I'll xfer to you if I don't have a presence on your shard.

Looking forward to hearing from you either via ICQ (15473737) or PM.

S.

R

RalphLauren

Btw how can u tell if its old necro reg "daemon blood"?

G

Ehm! Dragon's blood, not Demon blood (too much playing-with-my-necro, I think!).
I have some money on Europa and Baja.
Thanks for the tip on Atl, I'll go check it out

S.

G

I may have an exodus lair globe on baja, not sure. I'll have to dig around and look.

G

Thanks, Sarsmi

The glass on Atlantic must have sold, can't find it anymore :/

Anyone else?

Thanks and I really do appreciate it!

I

imported_feath

Buying "blue" glass

Every single time I see this, I read it as 'buying blue grass'.
Damn my dyslexia!

G

what you paying for Blue Glass? i have 4 or 5 of em i might be willing to sell one if the price is right. I also have one Locked in a Crate, found that to be fairly strange lol

G

That depends on the shard it is on - If I'm already there and don't need to spend 16-20m in transfer tokens, I can offer more. What is your asking price so I can base my calculations around that bearing in mind the transfer cost.

Thanks for your response

S.

G

Just wanted to say thanks to TragicMagic for supplying the glass, the globe and the dragon blood. Also threw in a Crude Corroded Manacles
Just missing the Eye of Newt now

S.