• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying any colour cu, 10 mil

S

sinalong

Hi all, Iam looking to buy a cu on europa any colour untrained is fine but with great resists and stats. I have 10 mil to spend so reply here or icq 110593329...oh any idea what i should get for my gold

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
look for a cu with at least 580 hits and fire and poison resists should at least be 40. id give you one for free...but your not on cats. :sad4:

S

sinalong

Thanks for reply, thinking of giveing up search, maybe i should just go for a red or black cu regardless of stats any idea what a red cu with half decent stats go for on europa

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ive seen them go for 1-2 mil on legends and cats....so maybe around that range. less if the resists are not great.

S

sinalong

thanks againe for the reply, think i will change request to buying a red cu and will pay 2 to 10 mil depending on stats,resists etc.

S

sinalong

ok now have something to aim for a red cu that beats this one, for which i will pay 5 to 10 depending how much better..

hp 548
str 609
int 290

phy 65
fire 39
cold 72
poi 37
eny 77