• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying all your Fire Paintings, paying 37mil per. Click here to learn about the Finders Fee that you could earn !!

HP_Zoro_HP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I am buying all of your Kings Collection "Fire Paintings" on the Atlantic Shard, paying 37mil per. Please PM me or reply here my Discord is Koz#7756 and ICQ 749547683 I am also NOT a reseller so no need to worry about prices being inflated or anything. Also if for whatever reason you have a large collection of these on another shard I might be willing to transfer over to pick them up.

Finder's fee: if you know of anyone else that will sell his or her fire paintings to me then I will pay you a finders fee for each painting that I buy from that person. If you want to know more about this please contact me through either private message, ICQ, or discord.